Monday, July 1, 2013

Project Life Cards using Maggie Holmes Collection

I decided to download the digital collection by Maggie Holmes.  For project life, I did buy a couple of the kits themselves.  I purchased the Blush edition and Honey edition along with the matching cardstock.  So to keep things simple, for embellishments I've been downloading a lot of digital content from ACdigitals.com and JessicaSprague.com

The card was designed on the Silhouette Cameo.  I used both the print and cut features.  The video below is a process video on how I made it from start to finish.  I think the only clip I left out on accident was embossing the cards.  The cards are embossed with a Sizzix Notebook embossing folder.



Process Video:


1 comment:

  1. Just joined your site. Looking forward to reading it every day. TFS.

    Dianne Bell -Sewpro02@Aol.com

    ReplyDelete